Imagine. Discover. Belong
Imagine a place where lifestyle comes first
- A new generation retirement village of 132 residences across 6 stages
- Architecturally designed apartments, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + study & 3 bedroom homes
- State-of-the art clubhouse at the heart of the village
- Close to Stockland shopping centre & medical suites
Discover a sanctuary to call your own
- Mirrors the relaxed feel of its coastal surrounds
- Beautiful, landscaped gardens with large open green spaces
- Pet-friendly, gated community
- Co-located with award-winning Ozcare aged care facility
Belong to a retirement community like no other
- Connect with a close-knit, social community
- Safe and secure resort style-living
- In home care and support available at exclusive rates
- Digital concierge for security & social connectivity
Stage 1 & 2 Sold Out – Register Your Interest for Stages 3 & 4
Designed with you in mind
Your New Home.
Choose between a two or three bedroom single level home, uniquely designed to ensure you can age in place. Each modern, open-plan residence has been carefully thought-out to deliver maximum privacy, cool sea breezes and warm, nourishing sunlight.
Your brand-new abode has been fitted out with high quality fixtures and fittings, a full-size kitchen, stone benchtops, split system air-conditioning, spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and a generous, lockable garage for your car and belongings.
Outside, sit back, relax and soak up the fresh air as you enjoy your lush, private garden from the shade of your undercover outdoor living area.
A world of opportunity
An extension of your home, our impressive state-of-the-art village clubhouse is pivotal to life at Reflections on the Bay. Located at the heart of the community, the clubhouse offers a warm, inclusive atmosphere for village residents to gather and the make the most of resort-like amenities.
*Planned to be delivered on completion of Stages 3 & 4.
*Planned to be delivered on completion of Stage 3.
Clubhouse Virtual Tour
An easy stroll from Hervey Bay’s largest shopping centre and a short drive from Hervey Bay’s picturesque waterfront esplanade, Reflections on the Bay is in an ideal location and within easy access of everything the popular region has on offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reflections on the Bay is owned and operated by Ozcare. We are a special work of St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland and a leading not-for-profit provider of health and human services, and we’ve been proudly caring for the Queensland community for the past 25 years.
To help you understand more about retirement living with Ozcare at Reflections on the Bay, we’ve put together a list of our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).